Mumbai to Andaman: A Journey to Remember
1. Research and Itinerary – Before taking off on your incredible Andaman journey, you must diligently do your homework. Ensure you thoroughly research the Andaman Islands’ geography, culture, and the activities you can indulge in. Create an organised itinerary that allows you to make the most of your journey.
2. Booking Travel and Accommodation – Whichever way you choose to travel, we recommend booking your travel arrangements well in advance, especially during the peak season, as you might not get tickets if you look to make last-minute arrangements. The same holds for accommodation also.
3. Packing Essentials – Pack smartly and include essentials such as swimwear, lightweight clothing, insect repellent, sunscreen, and comfortable footwear. If travelling from outside India, remember to carry your travel documents, including your passport and necessary permits.
1. Seamless Travel Planning: Planning and organising a perfect trip can sometimes be challenging. Choosing a travel package can help you handle minute aspects effectively. Every element, from transportation to lodging and activities, is carefully planned to ensure a hassle-free trip.
2. Customised Experiences: The Andaman Islands offer plenty for all travellers. Whether you are a beachcomber or an adrenaline freak, travel packages to Andaman promise an enriching and fulfilling experience.
3. Local Engagement: One of the benefits of opting for an Andaman travel package is to mingle with the native tribes while being escorted by local guides, enjoy palatable seafood and other local delicacies, and visit historical monuments and local markets to learn about Andaman’s rich and diverse culture.
1. Explore Port Blair’s Rich History – Once you set foot in Port Blair, you are greeted by the warm ocean breeze and a rich colonial history that speaks volumes about India’s struggle for independence. The Cellular Jail is a testimony to the unwavering spirit of those who battled for freedom. The Samudrika Marine Museum is also a must-visit destination to explore Andaman’s diverse and vibrant marine life.
2. Experience the Tranquility of Havelock Island – Havelock Island is a short boat ride from Port Blair and offers a paradise where time seems to have stopped. An exciting escapade awaits as you tread the powdery shores and gaze at the vast stretch of the ocean. The Radhanagar Beach, in particular, offers a perfect backdrop of unmatched serenity and natural beauty.
3. Relive the Past on Ross Island – Ross Island beckons you with the remnants of a bygone era. Once the administrative headquarters of the British, the island stands as a creepy yet captivating tribute to colonial architecture and history that transports you back to an era of grandeur and intriguing charm.
4. Explore the Water World with Snorkeling and Scuba Diving – Andaman’s colourful underwater life, consisting of fishes, coral reefs, crabs, and other aquatic creatures, is globally renowned. Embarking on a snorkelling or scuba diving odyssey allows you to explore Andaman’s underwater wonders that make every dive a memory.
5. Trek Lush Forests – Your Andaman holidays are not just about beaches. They also offer an opportunity to trek dense forests and beautiful hills, like Mount Harriet and Saddle Peak, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the islands.
6. Indulge in Sumptuous Culinary Delights – A trip to Andaman is incomplete without indulging yourself in authentic local cuisine and mouthwatering gastronomic delights that blend Southeast Asian and traditional Indian spices. Do not forget to relish Andaman’s famous seafood, coconut milk-based gravies, and fresh tropical fruits to experience a symphony of flavours and sensations.
7. Create Lifetime memories with Sunsets and Silhouettes – Heavenly beauty unravels as the sun subsides below the horizon and embraces the Andaman Sea with a warm hug. The sunsets paint the sky with vibrant colours you will remember for life, whether sailing over crystal-clear waters, sitting atop a mountain, or strolling down the coastline.