Namaste and greetings from Maharaja Travels!!
Thank you for allowing us to Customize your Trip. We believe you will have an amazing experience with us during your Trip as well after the trip. Please be assured that we are committed to providing our valued guests with the highest quality of services and customer support before, during & after your trip.
As per your Concern, I am sending you the Package. Detail so please check all the Detail and Revert me on Same. For further assistance, you can contact me on the Same.
5N 6D Honeymoon Tour Package
2 Munnar | 1 Alleppey | 3 Kovalam
Fill your next six days with love and happiness with the onset of this Kerala honeymoon package
The wait ends as you arrive at Kochi Airport / Ernakulam railway Station with a representative ready to receive you and assist you in your smooth transfer from Kochi to your hotel in Munnar. Enjoy every bit of the road journey in a private cab as you whiz past the scenic beauty of ‘God’s Own Country’.
On the way to Munnar, stop by to let yourself soak in the utmost beauty of free-falling waterfalls such as Cheeyappara Falls, Valara Falls and Kallar Falls. Watching the lush green hills covered with tea and spice plantations with misty hilltops is such a wondrous experience that you won’t even realize how quickly you traverse all the way from Kochi to Munnar. Once you reach Munnar, you will be transferred to your hotel where you complete the check-in process and then take rest.
Rest of the day is at leisure and you can spend the time the way you want. At the end of the first day of your Munnar honeymoon tour in Kerala, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
It’s the second day and Munnar is all set to welcome you and your partner to its famous tourist attractions
A positive start to the day with some freshly-prepared breakfast and then this Munnar honeymoon itinerary takes you out for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar.
In Munnar, you and your partner will get to visit the much acclaimed Eravikulam National Park where you can catch glimpses of various wild animals, otherwise seen on television. The endangered Nilgiri Tahr- the mountain goat found in Kerala makes this forest reserve even more intriguing. Next, you will be mesmerized by the picturesque view of the amazing landscape encapsulating the Mattupetty Dam, your visit to the surrounding tea and spice gardens, hearing your own voice at the Echo Point, a boating trip, and an elephant ride.
As the day comes to an end, return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Relish the serenity of Alleppey with your partner on the third day of Alleppey honeymoon tour
Have a piping-hot breakfast at the hotel by the side of your loved one and then check out from the hotel and embark upon another journey to Alleppey.
Frequented by couples from all over the subcontinent, Alleppey is famous for its backwaters and is a top choice honeymoon holiday in Kerala. So don’t be surprised if you fall in love with charm and serenity that’s in abundance in Alleppey. As you reach Alleppey, you will check into your hotel and relax for a little while. Later, go out and visit famous attractions of Alleppey such as Alappuzha market, Sri Krishna temple & more. The beautiful view of the sun going down the placid backwaters of Alleppey on a clear day will leave you absolutely spellbound. Expansive paddy fields add to the beauty of this surreal landscape.
The day ends with a cozy overnight stay at your hotel.
Have fun exploring the beautiful sandy beaches of Kovalam with the love of your life
A beautiful morning in the beautiful Alleppey and a wholesome breakfast promises to be a perfect setting for a romantic beginning of a day with your partner. After breakfast, check out and get ready for your road transfer to Kovalam city.
Once you reach Kovalam, get transferred to your hotel, check in and unwind as the remaining part of the day is at leisure. You can go out and explore the attractions of Kovalam with your partner or stay indoors and get some rest.
A homey overnight stay at the hotel marks the end of the fourth day of your Kovalam honeymoon holiday in Kerala.
Enjoy experiencing the Kovalam beaches with your life partner
Wake up to a refreshing breakfast at the hotel and then get ready for a Kovalam sightseeing tour which allows you to witness the mesmerizing beaches of Kovalam.
Enjoy spending exclusive quality time with your beloved partner as you explore the Lighthouse beach, the Hawa Beach, and the Samudra Beach, which are some of the most tourist-friendly beaches of Kerala. Playing in the sand, enjoying swimming in shallow water near the beach and witnessing the reddish sky during sunset are some of the most memorable experiences you can collect in Kovalam.
A day full of excitement in Kovalam ends with a cozy overnight stay at the hotel with your partner.
An amazing honeymoon in Kerala ends in Kovalam
Have a filling meal in the morning at the hotel and then check out as now the tour ends and you will be transferred to Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station for you journey back home.
- Package Inclusions:
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day)
- Accommodation on Twin or Double shares Basis.
- Package includes all transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle (Xylo or Similar)
- Entrance fees, and Ferry Tickets to all Sightseeing Places as per itinerary; road taxes, parking fee, Driver allowances, fuel charges, interstate taxes and portage at all hotels.
- Services of a Tour Manager at Port Blair, Havelock.
- Separate Private Vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock
- Port Blair-Havelock by Pvt. Cruise.
- GST if not mentioned in the rates
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Term & Conditions
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
- The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- The Room Category in all the Packages is the Base Category.
- The vehicle will be given Point to Point as per Itinerary & not on Disposal Basis.
- Foodservice at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for the fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per choose a food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of final confirmation.
- 50 advance to be paid at the time of booking.
- Air fair is calcualted at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
- 100 payment is to be made for domestic packages before 4 days of departure date.
- 100 payment is to be made for international packages before 7 days of departure date.
- In case of cancellation standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies
If you Cancel your Holiday
- 30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
|Hotel at Munnar||Hotel at Kovalam||Hotel at Alleppey||Price|
|Bella Vista Resort||Sagara Beach Resort||Camelot Hotel||15116/- Per Person|