Namaste and greetings from Maharaja Travels!!
Thank you for allowing us to Customize your Trip. We believe you will have an amazing experience with us during your Trip as well after the trip. Please be assured that we are committed to providing our valued guests with the highest quality of services and customer support before, during & after your trip.
As per your Concern, I am sending you the Package. Detail so please check all the Detail and Revert me on Same. For further assistance, you can contact me on the Same.
6N 7D Kerala Sightseeing Tour
1 Kochi | 2 Munnar | 1 Thekkady| 1 Alleppey | 2 Kovalam
Upon your arrival, the driver will transfer you from the Kochi Airport/railway station/bus stand to your hotel in Munnar. Take a short break at the Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls and click Instagrammable pictures. You can also visit Athirappilly Waterfalls, one of Kerala's best natural hotspots. Continue to Munnar and check into your hotel. Once you check in, the remaining day is yours to enjoy and rejuvenate.
Driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you on a sightseeing tour of Munnar. You can visit Rajamalai National Park and admire the beautiful surroundings. Afterwards, explore Munnar and see various attractions such as Echo Point, Tata Tea Estate, Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Lake, and Blossom Garden. Additionally, you can enjoy ziplining at Nadiyar Road if time permits. Later return back to your hotel for an overnight stay in Munnar.
Check-out from your hotel after which, driver will pick you up and take you to Thekkady. Upon arrival, visit Periyar National Park for a Canter Safari and then you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake (at extra cost). Then, go to Elephant Junction where you can go on an elephant ride or bath with elephants. Later, driver will drop you at your hotel in Thekkady for an overnight stay.
Check-out from your hotel after which driver will pick you up and take you to Alleppey. Upon arriving in Alleppey, board your houseboat in Alleppey for a breathtaking journey through serene waterways surrounded by greenery. Relax on a houseboat and marvel at the beauty of palm-fringed landscapes. Later, explore charming villages on the backwaters of Alleppey. Enjoy the tranquility of the backwaters of Kerala and spend a memorable overnight stay on the houseboat in Alleppey.
Return to your docking point and check out from the houseboat. The driver will transfer you to your hotel in Kovalam. During your trip, make a stop at Jatayu Earth Center to see the world's largest bird sculpture. Once you arrive in Kovalam, check into your hotel and get ready for a sightseeing tour which includes Light House Beach, Hawa Beach, and Grove Beach. Take in the breathtaking views of the surroundings. After sightseeing, get transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay.
The driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you on an excursion to Kanyakumari. Explore the Padmanabhapuram Palace and Kanyakumari Temple. you can then take a ferry to Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar Statue (at your own cost). Finally, visit Sunset Point to witness a beautiful sunset. Post excursion, get transferred back to your hotel in Kovalam for an overnight stay.
Pack your bags and check out from your hotel in Kovalam. The driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to Thiruvananthapuram. Upon arriving in Trivandrum, visit the iconic Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, known as the world's richest temple. Later, get transferred to the Thiruvananthapuram Airport/bus stand/railway station, where your tour will come to an end.
- Package Inclusions:
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day)
- Accommodation on Twin or Double shares Basis.
- Package includes all transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle (Xylo or Similar)
- Entrance fees, and Ferry Tickets to all Sightseeing Places as per itinerary; road taxes, parking fee, Driver allowances, fuel charges, interstate taxes and portage at all hotels.
- Services of a Tour Manager at Port Blair, Havelock.
- Separate Private Vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock
- Port Blair-Havelock by Pvt. Cruise.
- GST if not mentioned in the rates
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Term & Conditions
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
- The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- The Room Category in all the Packages is the Base Category.
- The vehicle will be given Point to Point as per Itinerary & not on Disposal Basis.
- Foodservice at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for the fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per choose a food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of final confirmation.
- 50 advance to be paid at the time of booking.
- Air fair is calcualted at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
- 100 payment is to be made for domestic packages before 4 days of departure date.
- 100 payment is to be made for international packages before 7 days of departure date.
- In case of cancellation standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies
If you Cancel your Holiday
- 30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
|6 nights / 7 Days||Start: Cochin / End: Thiruvananthapuram||27,500/-Per Person|