Namaste and greetings from Maharaja Travels!!
Thank you for allowing us to Customize your Trip. We believe you will have an amazing experience with us during your Trip as well after the trip. Please be assured that we are committed to providing our valued guests with the highest quality of services and customer support before, during & after your trip.
As per your Concern, I am sending you the Package. Detail so please check all the Detail and Revert me on Same. For further assistance, you can contact me on the Same.
6N 7D Honeymoon Delight Kerala Package
1 Kochi | 2 Munnar | 1 Thekkady| 1 Kumarakom| 2 Alleppey
Feel your love blossoming in Kochi with this Kochi, Thekkady, Munnar itinerary.
Your arrival in Kochi marks the commencement of your honeymoon in God’s Own Country. An agent’s representative will escort you to the hotel. Complete check-in formalities at the hotel and unwind. Now, it is time to go sightseeing with your beloved as per this Kochi honeymoon package. Visit the age old Jewish Synagogue and Mattancherry Palace. The Jewish Synagogue is also known as The Paradesi Synagogue and is home to several unique antiques. The Mattancherry Palace features Kerala murals and is a Portuguese palace known as the Dutch Palace.
After sightseeing, go shopping and buy souvenirs, followed by sampling local treats with your sweetheart. When the sun descends the sky, stroll along the beach and marvel at the beautiful sunset that imparts a golden orange glow to your beloved’s face. Later, come back to the hotel and relax. When the night deepens, surrender yourself to sweet dreams.
Today you will be proceeding from Cochin to Munnar to savor the bounty of nature’s beauty.
Greet the early hours of the day and enjoy a lovely breakfast. Now, check out from the hotel and be prepared to enjoy a scenic ride to Munnar – the quaint hill station. Traveling through snaking routes that are laced by green hills and valleys, you will reach Munnar. Check-in to the hotel and wash away the journey fatigue. In the remaining time, witness the floral charm at the Flower Garden, breathe in the aroma at the cardamom and tea plantations. Rest of the day is at leisure, which you can enjoy as per your beloved’s wish. When the night falls, have a restful sleep at the hotel.
Surrender yourself to scenic pleasures as planned by this Alleppey, Munnar and Thekkady package.
Wake up to a wholesome breakfast and be prepared to indulge in eye soothing attractions of Munnar with the love of your life. Places like Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Photo Point view, Echo Point, and the beautiful Kundale Lake will transform your day, into a pleasurable affair. A boat ride onKundale Lake make your honeymoon all the more perfect as you look into each other’s eyes throughout the ride.
Once your sightseeing spree is completed, return to the hotel for the night as per this Munnar Thekkady Alleppey honeymoon package with Kochi and Kumarakom.
The wilderness of Thekkady beckons on this day of your Munnar and Thekkady package.
Begin your day with a nutritious breakfast and check out from the hotel as an alluring trip to Thekkady awaits you. The overwhelming scenery makes your journey refreshing and you reach Thekkady before even realizing. Now, check-in to the hotel and beat the fatigue before you visit the amazing Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary as included in this Kochi, Kumarakom, Munnar Thekkady Alleppey package with your sweetheart. At the sanctuary, you not only take pleasure in watching animals in their natural habitat but also a jungle safari. When the wheels roll on the jungle terrain and you watch wild animals, the thrill is indescribable.
If you want to jazz up your day with some more excitement, go trekking in nearby Ramakkalmedu, which is famous for its breathtaking beauty and windmills. After a dynamic day, come back to the hotel for a cozy night stay.
The next leg of your Kumarakom honeymoon package takes you to the celebrated backwaters destination.
Savor breakfast and check out from the hotel to start for Kumarakom. Delight in the joy ride to Kumarakom with the love of your life. Once you arrive, check-in to the resort and make yourself comfortable. Rest of the day is at your disposal. You can choose to enjoy some beautiful moments together or explore the attractions on your own and make the most of your Kumarakom India honeymoon. Choose from myriad attractions such as Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Vembanad Lake and Pathiramanal Island, Aruvikuzhi Waterfalls, and Bay Island Driftwood Museum.
You can also go shopping to your heart’s content in local markets. Once you are done with the activities of the day, come back to the resort. Delight in some quality time in the secluded serenity of the resort and later slip into your cozy beds for a sound sleep.
The penultimate day of your trip takes you to Alleppey for an unforgettable houseboat ride.
Enjoy a heavy breakfast and check out from the resort as you will be taken to Alleppey. This charismatic village rests on the Vembanad Lake and is a favorite of honeymooners. On your arrival, check-in to the houseboat and enjoy a pleasurable cruise along the calm lakes, rivers, and lagoons. After an outstanding ride as per this Munnar and Alleppey honeymoon package, delight in some beautiful moments onboard. When the night falls, you will be served a delicious dinner on the houseboat. Later enjoy a peaceful sleep onboard.
Your blissful love trip culminates today.
After breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and get transferred to Kochi airport/Railway Station. From here, board your flight/train back home with bags full of souvenirs and heart full of beautiful memories.
- Package Inclusions:
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day)
- Accommodation on Twin or Double shares Basis.
- Package includes all transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle (Xylo or Similar)
- Entrance fees, and Ferry Tickets to all Sightseeing Places as per itinerary; road taxes, parking fee, Driver allowances, fuel charges, interstate taxes and portage at all hotels.
- Services of a Tour Manager at Port Blair, Havelock.
- Separate Private Vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock
- Port Blair-Havelock by Pvt. Cruise.
- GST if not mentioned in the rates
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Term & Conditions
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
- The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- The Room Category in all the Packages is the Base Category.
- The vehicle will be given Point to Point as per Itinerary & not on Disposal Basis.
- Foodservice at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for the fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per choose a food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of final confirmation.
- 50 advance to be paid at the time of booking.
- Air fair is calcualted at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
- 100 payment is to be made for domestic packages before 4 days of departure date.
- 100 payment is to be made for international packages before 7 days of departure date.
- In case of cancellation standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies
If you Cancel your Holiday
- 30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
|Hotel at Munnar||Hotel at Cochi||Hotel at Thekkady||Hotel at Kumarkom
|Bella Vista Resort||Cochin Palace||Hotel Grand||Shanthitheeram Lakeside Heritage Resort||22900/- Per Person|