Namaste and greetings from Maharaja Travels!!
Thank you for allowing us to Customize your Trip. We believe you will have an amazing experience with us during your Trip as well after the trip. Please be assured that we are committed to providing our valued guests with the highest quality of services and customer support before, during & after your trip.
As per your Concern, I am sending you the Package. Detail so please check all the Detail and Revert me on Same. For further assistance, you can contact me on the Same.
6N 7D Honeymoon Delight Kerala Package
1 Kochi | 2 Munnar | 1 Thekkady| 3 Alleppey
Time to explore Kerala to the fullest, with your beloved in tow!
Your honeymoon in Kerala is about to get a dream start. After you arrive at Kochi airport, you will be met by a representative of the tour agent, as part of your package. Transfer to your hotel in Kochi, where you can check in and relax for a while, before leaving for enjoying a splendid sightseeing tour of the city, covering all major attractions, such as the Chinese fishing nets at the beach, the spice markets, the Mattancherry Palace, the Jewish Synagogue, Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church and the beautiful Cochin Marine Drive among others.
After enjoying the tour of Kochi, it is time to return to the hotel for the night, and relax for the night
What could be more romantic than a day spent traversing to the lush greenery of Munnar
Today, you leave Kochi for Munnar, so after a hearty breakfast, it is time to check out of your hotel. Stop at one of the picturesque waterfalls to click a few obligatory selfies for social media. On arrival at Munnar, check into your hotel and relax for the day, as per your Munnar honeymoon tour. You have the remaining day at leisure, so you can opt to check out the nearby attractions on your own. The local markets are worth a visit, for souvenir shopping and sampling local dishes.
Take off on a grand tour of Munnar and nearby areas
Visit the major attractions in and around Munnar, as part of your honeymoon tour in Kerala. After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, leave for the sightseeing tour and pay a visit to the tea gardens and rose gardens. Other places on the itinerary include the fascinating Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Photopoint view, Echo point and Kundale Lake. This adventurous sightseeing tour can be finished off with a Jeep Safari to Kolukkumalai.
Return to your hotel in Munnar for another night of uninterrupted comfort.
Day four of your Thekkady honeymoon packages brings to you the rugged and wild beauty of Thekkady.
So, after an early breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to Thekkady. On arrival, check into your hotel and relax for a while. Today, you will be taken on a tour of the nearby attractions. Cover places such as Periyar National Park, for a look at the amazing wildlife of the state. You can also opt for watching a Kathakali Show, at your own expense.
Return to the hotel, and enjoy the indoor activities that the hotel has to offer with your sweetheart.
Time to traverse the backwaters of Alleppey
The most exciting part of the Alleppey honeymoon trip is about to begin, with a stay on a houseboat in Alleppey. After you finish your breakfast at the hotel, it is time to leave for Alleppey. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and relax. You have the remainder of the day at leisure, so you can opt to spend it exploring any entertainment options that the resort has to offer, or check out the local markets.
Return to the hotel for the night.
Your houseboat stay awaits your arrival on the backwaters
On the last day of your Kerala tour, you will be transferred to the backwaters for the last leg of your journey. Check in at your uber comfortable houseboat and relax, before enjoying a spin along the many canals.
You can also take your sweetheart on a stroll across the small villages and markets that border the canals. After the houseboat returns to its tethering spot, you can opt for a canoe ride at your own expense and tour the smaller canals.
Return to the houseboat for the night and enjoy a romantic dinner on the deck, under a canopy of stars.
Time to collect memories of one of the best trips of your life, and bid farewell
After breakfast at the houseboat today, you will be transferred to Kochi for taking your return flight/train back home, with a heart full of lovely memories.
- Package Inclusions:
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day)
- Accommodation on Twin or Double shares Basis.
- Package includes all transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle (Xylo or Similar)
- Entrance fees, and Ferry Tickets to all Sightseeing Places as per itinerary; road taxes, parking fee, Driver allowances, fuel charges, interstate taxes and portage at all hotels.
- Services of a Tour Manager at Port Blair, Havelock.
- Separate Private Vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock
- Port Blair-Havelock by Pvt. Cruise.
- GST if not mentioned in the rates
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Term & Conditions
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
- The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- The Room Category in all the Packages is the Base Category.
- The vehicle will be given Point to Point as per Itinerary & not on Disposal Basis.
- Foodservice at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for the fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per choose a food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of final confirmation.
- 50 advance to be paid at the time of booking.
- Air fair is calcualted at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
- 100 payment is to be made for domestic packages before 4 days of departure date.
- 100 payment is to be made for international packages before 7 days of departure date.
- In case of cancellation standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies
If you Cancel your Holiday
- 30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
|Hotel at Munnar||Hotel at Cochi||Hotel at Thekkady||Hotel at Kumarkom
|Bella Vista Resort||Hotel Diwans Court cochin||Karar Garden||Camelot Hotel||20500/- Per Person|