Namaste and greetings from Maharaja Travels!!
Thank you for allowing us to Customize your Trip. We believe you will have an amazing experience with us during your Trip as well after the trip. Please be assured that we are committed to providing our valued guests with the highest quality of services and customer support before, during & after your trip.
As per your Concern, I am sending you the Package. Detail so please check all the Detail and Revert me on Same. For further assistance, you can contact me on the Same.
5N 6D Honeymoon Tour Package
2 Munnar | 1 Alleppey | 3 Kovalam
Upon your arrival, reach the pre-decided common meeting point. Post check-in, get ready for an exciting local sightseeing tour. Visit Fort Koch, a charming seaside area & see colonial architecture. After this, roam around Marine Drive. Head towards Santacruz Basilica Church, which is one of the nine basilicas in Kerala. Later, I had an amazing time at Cherai Beach. Post exploration, have an overnight stay in Kochi
Pos check out, driver will pick you up and take you to Munnar. On the way, take a small halt at the Valara waterfall & Cheeyappara waterfall and take some stunning photographs of the surroundings. You can also visit the Athirappilly Waterfalls, one of the best untouched natural hotspots in Kerala. Continue to Munnar and check into your hotel. Post check in, the remaining day is yours to enjoy and rejuvenate.
The driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you on a sightseeing tour of Munnar. You can visit Rajamalai National Park, a 97 km² national park. Visit Echo Point and admire the panoramic views of the surrounding hills. Later, visit Tata Tea Estate and learn about how tea is processed. Afterward, walk around the picturesque Mattupetty Dam & Kundala Lake. Then, explore the beautiful Blossom Park. You can also enjoy Ziplining at Nadiyar Road. Have an overnight stay in Munnar.
Post check out, driver will pick you up and take you to Thekkady. Visit Periyar National Park, the most protected area for the elephants and the tigers, and enjoy a canter safari. Explore Elephant Junction and enjoy exploring the lush plantation & sanctuary. You can have an elephant ride in the park. Later, roam around the beautiful Periyar Lake where you can enjoy a boat ride. In the evening, you can explore the local markets or spice gardens in the town. Have an overnight stay in Thekkady.
After check-out, the driver will transfer you to Alleppey, known for its serene backwaters and floating villages. Upon arrival in Alleppey, check into your hotel. Then, reach the starting point of the cruise, get on the cruise, and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Alleppey while sailing on the backwaters. Enjoy the picturesque views of the surroundings while roaming around Alleppey Beach. Later, visit the Alleppey Lighthouse Museum. Have an overnight stay in your hotel in Alleppey.
Pack your bags and check out from your hotel in Alleppey. Driver will pick you up from the hotel and take you to Cochin Airport where your exhilarating 6-day tour will come to an end.
- Package Inclusions:
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day)
- Accommodation on Twin or Double shares Basis.
- Package includes all transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle (Xylo or Similar)
- Entrance fees, and Ferry Tickets to all Sightseeing Places as per itinerary; road taxes, parking fee, Driver allowances, fuel charges, interstate taxes and portage at all hotels.
- Services of a Tour Manager at Port Blair, Havelock.
- Separate Private Vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock
- Port Blair-Havelock by Pvt. Cruise.
- GST if not mentioned in the rates
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Term & Conditions
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
- The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- The Room Category in all the Packages is the Base Category.
- The vehicle will be given Point to Point as per Itinerary & not on Disposal Basis.
- Foodservice at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for the fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per choose a food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of final confirmation.
- 50 advance to be paid at the time of booking.
- Air fair is calcualted at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
- 100 payment is to be made for domestic packages before 4 days of departure date.
- 100 payment is to be made for international packages before 7 days of departure date.
- In case of cancellation standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies
If you Cancel your Holiday
- 30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
|5 nights / 6 Days||Start: Cochin / End:Cochin||17,450/-Per Person|