Himachal Pradesh, located in the northern part of India, is a popular tourist destination known for its majestic mountains, scenic landscapes, and charming hill stations. It offers a wide range of experiences for travelers, from adventure activities to spiritual retreats. Here is an overview of Himachal Pradesh in the context of tours and travels
Shimla – The Queen of Hills:
Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, is a popular hill station known for its colonial architecture, scenic beauty, and pleasant weather. The main attractions in Shimla include the Mall Road, Christ Church, Jakhu Temple, and nearby attractions such as Kufri, Naldehra, and Chail.
Manali – The Adventure Hub:
Manali is a famous hill station and a hub for adventure enthusiasts. It offers opportunities for activities like trekking, paragliding, river rafting, and skiing (during the winter season). The Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley are popular attractions near Manali.
Dharamshala and McLeod Ganj – Tibetan Culture:
Dharamshala and McLeod Ganj are popular destinations known for their Tibetan culture and spiritual significance. Visitors can explore attractions like the Namgyal Monastery, Tsuglagkhang Complex (Dalai Lama’s residence), and experience the serene atmosphere of these hill towns.
Dalhousie – Serenity in the Hills:
Dalhousie is a peaceful hill station known for its colonial charm, pine-clad valleys, and panoramic views of the snow-covered peaks. Attractions in Dalhousie include Khajjiar, Chamera Lake, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, and the St. John’s Church.
Spiti Valley – The Land of Lamas:
Spiti Valley is a remote and picturesque region known for its rugged landscapes, ancient monasteries, and Tibetan culture. This high-altitude desert offers a unique experience for adventure seekers and nature lovers.
Kinnaur – Serene Beauty:
Kinnaur is a scenic district known for its apple orchards, beautiful valleys, and ancient monasteries. It offers panoramic views of the snow-covered peaks and is famous for attractions like Sangla Valley, Kalpa, and the Kinnaur Kailash Mountain.
Upon your arrival at Bangkok airport, our representative will transfer you to Pattaya which is approximately 147 km from Bangkok. On your way to Pattaya, witness the beautiful countryside covered in lush greenery. Reach Pattaya and proceed with the check-in formalities. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can stroll around the famous Pattaya street and explore the various nightclubs, markets, local cafes and so much more. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and get ready for a fascinating Coral Island Tour in a shared speedboat. Tour Duration: 5 Hours | Pick up/Drop Point: Hotel | Transfers: Shared transfers | Pick up Time: 8:00 AM The representative will pick you up from the hotel in a shared transfer and take you to the port where you'll board the speedboat. Hop on a speed boat which will take around 45 minutes to reach Coral Island. One can indulge in many activities as the Island offers a variety of fun water activities to do and find something you've always wanted to try. Visit the most famous beach Tawaen Beach, where there is a small harbour lined with small tourist shops. Choose from snorkelling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet-skiing, and many more such activities (additional cost). Stroll around the white sandy beaches and watch the waves rushing over the boulders. After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
After breakfast today, our representative will transfer you to Bangkok. Capture the beautiful sight of the Grand Palace, adorned with beautiful architecture and intricate details and get to know why even after 150 years, the monument is the spiritual heart of the Thai kingdom. You can also visit Wat Phra Kaew or the Temple of Emerald Buddha, located within the grounds of the Grand Palace and enshrines the Emerald Buddha image carefully carved from a single block of jade. Make your way towards Kuan Yim Shrine (Thian Fa Foundation), and experience a peaceful time while praying to the goddess of mercy (basically in Mahayana Buddhism) and see the beauty of the colourful shrine which is about 900 years old. Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Continue the tour by passing through the beautiful city scenery of the colourful floating market and Chinatown. The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewellery shops where the atmosphere is totally changed at night - hordes of food stalls line the streets. Taste the flavours of delicious Thai Cuisines, stroll around the streets and collect souvenirs for your loved ones. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
After breakfast, spend the rest of the day leisurely. One can stroll around the markets, explore local cafes and witness the extraordinary beauty of the city of angels.
You can also choose to indulge in optional activities today (contact our holiday expert to know more).
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bangkok.
After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Bangkok airport for your return flight back home. Take a plethora of memories with you to cherish for eternity.
- Accommodation : Hotel Nights accommodation On twin-sharing basis in hotels mentioned, or similar
- Meals : Meals as per hotel plan - Daily breakfast and dinner at all the places (except on day 1)
- Sightseeing : All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis
- Charges : Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
Term & Conditions
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
- The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- 50 advance to be paid at the time of booking.
- Air fair is calcualted at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
- 100 payment is to be made for domestic packages before 4 days of departure date.
- 100 payment is to be made for international packages before 7 days of departure date.
- In case of cancellation standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies
If you Cancel your Holiday
- 30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost