Namaste and greetings from Maharaja Travels!!
Thank you for allowing us to Customize your Trip. We believe you will have an amazing experience with us during your Trip as well after the trip. Please be assured that we are committed to providing our valued guests with the highest quality of services and customer support before, during & after your trip.
As per your Concern, I am sending you the Package. Detail so please check all the Detail and Revert me on Same. For further assistance, you can contact me on the Same.
3N 5D Trip to Mesmarizing Munnar
2 Munnar | 2 Alleppey
Enjoy the scenic beauty of nature
As you drive towards Munnar from Cochin airport or railway station, mesmerising greenery and refreshing air will add a charm to your beautiful moments. Explore the vast stretches of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, and frothy waterfalls that leave a cool breeze on your face and make you feel rejuvenated. Enroute, visit spice plantations and witness the untamed beauty of Valara and Cheeyappara falls. Later as you reach to Munnar, check in to your hotel and relax for a while. Take some time out of your schedule to visit the local markets there, and then take a sound sleep.
Indulge in beautiful moments
The next day is all about spending some moments of togetherness with your partner. Have a sumptuous breakfast, and go for shopping with your partner. Enjoy a few moments of solitude and let your bond become even stronger. As you come back to your hotel room and unwind in a warm and cosy room, a memorable night awaits both of you to indulge in each other.
Celebrate every moment
Give your taste buds a delightful experience with a delicious breakfast, and set out for a visit to Eravikulam National Park. Find yourself amid the lush green rolling hills of this park that are home to the Nilgiri Tahr, an endangered species of mountain goat. Enjoy your ride in a park bus, and revel in the beauty of nature surrounding you. As you stop by the Tea Museum, don’t forget to sip a revitalizing cup of tea while you get to understand the nuances of tea processing. After your trip to the museum comes to an end, do visit to Rose Garden, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Arrival Point, and Echo Point. And, if you get lucky to get the prior permission, you may visit to the Indo Swiss Project too. Then for an enchanting experience, take a drive towards Alleppey and spend time in tranquility. Flanked by coconut palms, backwaters, and paddy fields, you are certainly going to cherish your day. Check in back to your hotel, and just tuck yourself into your bed and sleep.
Take some memories along
Enjoy a hearty breakfast, and pack your bags with unforgettable memories to move towards your city. You may board a train or airplane or bus from there.
- Package Inclusions:
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day)
- Accommodation on Twin or Double shares Basis.
- Package includes all transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle (Xylo or Similar)
- Entrance fees, and Ferry Tickets to all Sightseeing Places as per itinerary; road taxes, parking fee, Driver allowances, fuel charges, interstate taxes and portage at all hotels.
- Services of a Tour Manager at Port Blair, Havelock.
- Separate Private Vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock
- Port Blair-Havelock by Pvt. Cruise.
- GST if not mentioned in the rates
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Term & Conditions
- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
- The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- The Room Category in all the Packages is the Base Category.
- The vehicle will be given Point to Point as per Itinerary & not on Disposal Basis.
- Foodservice at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for the fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per choose a food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of final confirmation.
- 50 advance to be paid at the time of booking.
- Air fair is calcualted at the time of proposal creation and is subject to change at the time of booking.
- 100 payment is to be made for domestic packages before 4 days of departure date.
- 100 payment is to be made for international packages before 7 days of departure date.
- In case of cancellation standard cancellation policies will be applicable or may be changed as per the policies
If you Cancel your Holiday
- 30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
|Hotel at Munnar||Hotel at Alleppey||Price|
|Rivertree||Golden Petals Houseboat||14470/- Per Person|